DIABLIN is a unique combination of botanical extracts and mineral complex.
It aids the body to respond better to insulin that it naturally decreases the amount of sugar the liver makes and the intestines absorb.
It helps with various diabetes complications and enhances glucose uptake and inhibit glycosylation (the abnormal attachment of sugar to protein).
DIABLIN may not reduce blood sugar levels in healthy, non-diabetic people.
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Improves the metabolism of glucose and enhances uptake
- Reduces the daily insulin requirement of people with Type 1 Diabetes
- Protects the membranes of the lens of the eye
- Improves diabetic nerve damage
- Stimulates insulin production by the pancreas
- May also help lower blood triglyceride and cholesterol levels (but does not lower HDL "good" cholesterol levels)
- Fenugreek Seed B.E.E. - contains alkaloids (mainly triganeline), steroidal saponins, mucilaginous fiber and protein high in lysine, L-tryptophan and isoleucine.
- It helps stimulate insulin and lower blood sugar levels in people with atherosclerosis and non-insulin-dependent diabetes (Type II), while reducing the daily insulin requirement in people with Type I diabetes.
- It also inhibits cholesterol absorption and synthesis.
- Siberian Ginseng Root B.E.E. - mainly contains eleutherosidesis and some polysaccharides that help reduce blood sugar levels, increase general resistance to disease and relieve chronic fatigue and stress. It also benefits the immune system.
- Onion Bulb (Quercetin) B.E.E. - contains certain sulfure compounds, such as allyl propyl disulphide (APDS) and flavonoids, including quercetin that helps to block the breakdown of insulin by the liver, and possibly stimulate insulin production by the pancreas, thus increasing the amount of insulin and reducing sugar levels in the blood. It also helps protect the membranes of the lens of the eye from accumulations of polyols as a result of high glucose levels.
- Rice Husk B.E.E. - contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and fibers. It helps reduce the absorption of sugar.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) - is a vitamin-like anti-oxidant that is capable of regenerating several other anti-oxidants back to their active states, including vitamin C, vitamin E, etc. Alpha Lipoic Acid enhances glucos uptake in Type 2 diabetes, inhibits glycosylation and has been used to improve diabetic nerve damage.
Start with 1 capsule twice daily, and either increase or decrease the dosage until your blood sugar is controlled. Take DIABLIN with meals.