FIBROMYOL is designed not only to help relieve multiple symptoms of fibromyalgia, such as widespread tenderness and pain in the body, chronic fatigue, poor sleep quality, anxiety, gastro-intestinal and urinary symptoms, etc., but also target the possible causes of fibromyalgia.
FIBROMYOL is very helpful in the reduction of muscle tension, thereby relieving patients from the symptoms listed above, and giving patients a feeling of greater energy and an improved sense of well-being.
It balances the 3 key hormones: DHEA, Melatonin, and Cortisol. It also increases oxygen in the body.
Daisy Leaves B.E.E.
- contains volatile oil, flavonoids and tannin that may help patients of fibromyalgia find relief from multiple symptoms, such as muscle and joint pain and body aches;
- improve sleep quality through its nerve-calming properties;
- traditionally associated with a wide number of medicinal claims, such as the reduction of multiple pains, including migraines (a type of headache), nerve pain, stomach ache, etc.;
- helpful for many disorders, such as: gastro-intestinal, gallbladder, and kidney problems, palpitations (quick heartbeat), edema (swelling), fever, and night sweats.
- tense muscles can press adjacent nerves, causing pain, tingling and numbness.
- stressed nerves can create weakness in affected muscles and restrict motion in nearby joints;
- these herbs help improve symptoms caused by blood and energy deficiency,
- is valuable in particular for the precious enzymes it contains
- the most active of which are bromelins, which facilitate the digestion of protein, drainage of fluids, toxins, and fat.
- contains a high percentage of monounsaturated fatty acids; and
- helps lower blood cholesterol, triglyceride and LDL levels.
- improves abnormal lipid profiles;
- orange juice is high in flavanoids, folate, and vitamin C;
- it is potentially beneficial in reducing the risk of heart disease.
1-2 tablets 1-2 times daily, with a minimum of 4 hours between each intake.FIBROMYOL can be chewed for faster assimilation and absorption.
Note: FIBROMYOL promotes fast recovery of urinary bladder problem, if supplemented with URINOL.